Dynalyzer IIIU High Voltage Unit
Dynalyzer IIIU High Voltage UnitDynalyzer IIIU High Voltage Unit For the Calibration and Analysis of X-ray Generator Systems.
The Calibration Reference Standard for the X-ray Industry.
USED WORLDWIDE FOR -
- X-ray machine manufacturing
- Annual Calibration
- Acceptance Testing
- kVp (anode, cathode, and anode + cathode
- mA and mAs Anode current
- Filament current
- Exposure time
DYNALYZER IIIU HIGH VOLTAGE UNIT
The Dynalyzer IIIU is one of the most accurate tools for the calibration and analysis of x-ray generator systems.
Connected between the generator and the x-ray tube unit, it isolates the signals and provides an output proportional to kV, mA and filament current. These ground-referenced analog signals may be routed to external test equipment, such as the Dynalyzer III digital Display or an oscilloscope. Unlike non-invasive instruments, the Dynalyzer provides the user with direct kV measurements unaffected by tube target material or filtration.
DYNALYZER ACCU-DYN+ DISPLAY SYSTEM
The Accu-Dyn+ display system provides the means to display, analyze, and report values measured by the Dynalyzer that support calibration, compliance testing, and troubleshooting. Displayed values include: kV, kVp, PPV, anode current, number of pulses, and pulse duration. In addition, waveforms of kV and anode current can be displayed and analyzed, providing a deeper understanding of the operation of the system.
Notes: kV and derived quantities are anode+cathode voltage. Waveforms and calculated values reflect a bandwidth of 4 kHz.
- Key Features and Benefits
Automatic Triggering Generator parameters are measured in real-time with "Auto Trigger" mode Create Custom Reports Accu-Gold Excel allows users to create automated reports tailored to their needs Print Reports The Windows Display can print to any Windows supported printer Advanced Calculations PPV, Coefficient of Variation, and other quantities are automatically calculated Report Archive Reports are stored in Excel format and can be recalled as needed
HIGH VOLTAGE TERMINALS
Federal Standard X-ray cable receptables (3-conductor) conform to US Federal Standards 72.
- For expert advice on your exact application please call us at 1-626-357-7921 ext 111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the product recommendation that would best suit your needs.
DYNALYZER IIIU HIGH VOLTAGE UNIT
kV Accuracy ± 1% 10 kV to 150 kV Anode Current ± 2% 1 mA to 2 Amps (8ms pulse maximum) Selectable sensitivity for more accuracy at low mA Filament Current ± 1% db (12%) DC to 20 kHz
TECHNICAL DATA: ACCU-DYN+ DISPLAY SYSTEM
kV Accuracy* +- 1% 10 - 150 kV Anode Current =+- 2% 1 mA - 2Amps Filament Current +- 0.5 msec Frequency Response 4 kHz
All specifications are subject to change.
- Sensors and Accessories
Refer to Radcal price list for other options and accessories
- Dynalyzer IIIU High Voltage Unit comes standard for 3 conductor applications. Includes two 12 foot coaxial cables and dummy plugs. (4 conductor applications Dynalyzer available on special request).
- Heavy duty shipping container (M-96321) for Dynalyzer III Digital Display (M-96320P) (order separately).
- Heavy duty shipping container (M-96115) for Dynalyzer IIIU (M-96311) (order separately).
- High voltage cables (two 5-foot cables recommended).